Infosys Recruitment 2024
As a Computer Technician at Infosys, you will play a vital role in maintaining and repairing computer hardware and software. You will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving technical issues, installing and configuring new equipment, and providing training and support to employees. You will also be responsible for maintaining accurate records of all IT assets and activities.
Infosys Jobs Near Me
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software problems.
- Install, configure, and maintain computer hardware and software.
- Provide technical support to employees.
- Maintain accurate records of all IT assets and activities.
- Train employees on how to use new software applications.
- Perform preventive maintenance on computer equipment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of IT policies and procedures.
- Strong technical skills in hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Patience and ability to handle stressful situations.