12th passed/ Graduate
As a Retail Sales Executive, you will be responsible for driving sales of Cipla's products in assigned retail pharmacies and outlets. You will build strong relationships with pharmacists, doctors, and other healthcare professionals, and educate them about the benefits of our products. You will also be responsible for achieving sales targets, managing inventory, and providing excellent customer service.
Cipla Jobs Near Me
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with pharmacists, doctors, and other healthcare professionals in assigned territories.
- Educate healthcare professionals about the benefits of Cipla's products and answer their questions.
- Generate leads and close sales to achieve assigned sales targets.
- Manage inventory levels and ensure product availability at assigned outlets.
- Provide excellent customer service to pharmacies and healthcare professionals.
- Collect and analyze market data to identify new sales opportunities.
- Participate in marketing and promotional activities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to build relationships and rapport with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the Indian pharmaceutical market (preferred).
Tags: Cipla Jobs,Cipla Recruitment,Cipla Jobs For Me,Cipla Vacancy,Cipla Jobs 2024,All India Jobs,Cipla Recruitment 2024